Places of interest:
- AMF Bowling Center,2350 Ronald Reagan Parkway, Snellville
- Archery Learning Center, Archery Range – Located in the Fountain Square Shopping Center at McGee Road and US78.
- Cobble Creek Studios/James H. Ankrom Gallery - Visit a working artist’s studio and gallery – Snellville. Art classes offered in variety of mediums.
- New London Theatre (Live community theater)
- Snellville Farmers’ Market (May through October)
- Snellville Framing and Fine Art – Snellville picture framing shop and art gallery.
Six Flags Over Georgia – Buy Tickets
Trivia At least 2 Snellville restaurants have Trivia Nights. Mellow Mushroom on Main Street has “Hump Night Trivia” on Wednesdays from 7-10 p.m. Summit’s Wayside Tavern in Snellville has Team Trivia on Friday nights at 10 p.m. You can play alone or as part of a team. There are cash prizes and it’s free to play. Please keep in mind that dates and times could change at any time. To be sure, call Summit’s to confirm at 770-736-1333.
Lilburn & Stone Mountain
BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir (Hindu Temple & Cultural Center, Lilburn)[PHOTOS]
Yellow River Game Ranch [about] US78/Lilburn)
Stone Mountain Park (Stone Mountain)
Gold Eagle Airsoft Battlefield (inside Discover Mills Mall) - Georgia’s LARGEST indoor airsoft battlefield with over 20,000 square feet of fun! If you like Paintball or LaserTag, you will love Airsoft. Airsoft is a great total body exercise and is fun for players of all ages and experience level.
Gwinnett County Fairgrounds (Lawrenceville)
Gwinnett Historic Courthouse (Lawrenceville)
Gwinnett History Museum (Lawrenceville)
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament (Discover Mills Mall) – Step back in time with epic battles, jousting tournaments, royal feasts, knights and romance.
Calendar of Events for Gwinnett County Parks and Recreation
There’s nearly always something interesting going on.
Other Places of Interest:
- Atlanta GA
- Braselton GA
- Buford GA
- Dacula GA
- Duluth GA Places to Go
- Lithonia, Stone Mountain GA
- Other, Not Categorized